meriT–1 study completes 2 years of follow up
• In this first in man study, BioMime was deployed in single de novo lesions and
demonstrated high degree of clinical safety and efficacy
• 0% MACE (no death, MI or revascularizations) and 0% Stent thrombosis was observed
beyond 2 years of follow-up
• 0.15mm median late lumen loss is seen at 8 months QCA
meriT-2 study on BioMime SES completes recruitment
• MeriT-2 was a multi-centric study conducted in India involving complex real world patients.
• The study enrollment of 250 patients is now complete.
• Interim data on more than 200 patients followed up beyond 1 year demonstrates an
acceptable MACE of 7.6% and a median late loss of 0.15 mm at 8 months QCA on 97
BIOMIME Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System Receives Regulatory Approvals
• Receives Indian Approval – DCG(I)January 2009
• Receives MOH Russia approval June 2010
• Receives CE markNovember 2010
• Receives ANVISA mark approvalJanuary 2011
BIOMIME Sirolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System Is Commercially Available In
• Middle East
• South East Asia
• Latin America
Meril Announces Direct Operations
In order to attend and service large markets, Meril has set up its own direct operations in Germany for Europe and Brazil for Latin America.
• Meril European Headquarters
Bornheimer Strasse 135 - 137
D - 53119 Bonn Germany
T +49 228 7100 4000
F +49 228 7100 4001
• Meril South American Head Quarters
DOC MED LTDA
1079 - Cep: 04077-003 - Moema
Sao Paulo, Brazil
T +55 11 9116 0159
Meril at SOLACI 2013 was all about showcasing its quality and commitment to treatment of CAD and...
Meril had a prominent scientific presence at EuroPCR 2013. A larger booth, 1 Live case, 2 Dinner...
For its debut at TCT 2012, Meril had a resounding success at the congress. 3 live cases, 3 scientific...
Continuing with our strong scientific presence from past years Meril participated at SOLACI 2012...
Meril had a prominent presence at EuroPCR 2012 by way of a large booth and well attended scientific...