MOZEC NC PTCA BDC
- MOZECTM NC PTCA Balloon Dilatation Catheter is indicated for balloon dilatation of the stenotic portion of a coronary artery or a bypass graft stenosis for the purpose of improving myocardial perfusion and also for post-delivery expansion of balloon expandable stents.
- US-FDA approved and also available in China, Japan, Canada, Australia, Korea, Latin America, Asia, Middle-East & Africa.
- Low 0.019” distal tip entry profile ensures navigation post stent deployment.
- Small abrupt balloon shoulders help avoid injury to healthy vessel adjacent to the lesion.
- MeriStemTM hypo-tube shaft for enhanced support and pushability with MeriGlideTM hydrophilic coating on distal shaft for smooth trackability.
- Swaged low profile RO marker band for accurate visibility.
- 5 Fr Guide catheter compatible and 6F compatibility for kissing balloon.
Non-Compliant Balloon material for controlled growth.
Best in class trackability and pushability for ease of navigation.
Quick Inflation & Deflation.
|Catheter Design||Rapid Exchange|
|Tip Entry Profile||0.019”|
|Balloon material composition||NovalonTM|
|Hydrophilic Coating||MeriGlideTM - from base of distal tip to Rx-port|
|Diameter / Length||8 mm||13 mm||15 mm||18 mm||23 mm|